Conference "Feeding life. The European Fertilizer Industry at the crossroads between Nutrition and Energy"
To launch the report "The European Fertilizer Industry at the Crossroads between Nutrition and Energy" Fertilizers Europe organised a conference where key representatives of EU institutions, agri-food chain, NGOs and other stakeholders were invited to engage in dialogue with fertilizer industry leaders on the future role of our sector in the context of the European Union’s ambition to lead sustainable agricultural production and to maintain a strong industrial base while moving towards a decarbonised society.
- Klaus-Dieter Borchardt, Director, DG Energy, European Commission
- Javier Goñi del Cacho, President Fertilizers Europe, CEO Fertiberia
- Franc Bogovič, MEP (EPP, Slovenia), European Parliament
- Tassos Haniotis, Director, DG AGRI, European Commission
- Ad Van Wijk, Professor Future Energy Systems, TU Delft
Follow the debate on twitter: #FeedingLIfe 2030
Watch the highlights of the event ->
To discover more: