The Argus Clean Ammonia Europe conference will be launching in-person in Hamburg, Germany and online on 28-30 November 2022.
Following on from the highly successful Argus Green Ammonia Virtual conference series launched in 2021, which brought together more than 330 key stakeholders in the clean ammonia space globally, the Argus Clean Ammonia Europe conference is not one to miss!
Join senior industry colleagues from across the value chain as well as across sectors for three days of networking and insight into the latest market developments and dynamics from industry-leading speakers and companies trailblazing the path to net zero.
Your top three reasons to attend:
1. Keep on top of market dynamics in this rapidly evolving space and hear from leaders and companies shaping the future of the market for clean ammonia within Europe, as well as exploring the role other regions will play as both producers and consumers.
2. Argus experts will be leading the discussions and sharing their key considerations on critical pricing outlooks for clean ammonia and its various potential new off takers. A unique opportunity to ask your most important questions to industry experts.
3. Network and develop key partnerships and conversations to prepare for net zero. Join in the discussions and meet with your potential business partners across the ammonia and cross sector value chains in the energy transition throughout the event, including our welcome drinks, coffee breaks, lunches, and evening drinks receptions.
The expert speaker line-up includes:
- Alicia Eastman, President , InterContinental Energy
- Thore Lohmann, Executive Director of Operation Unit Fertilizer & Methanol, thyssenkrupp Uhde
- Akihiko Taniguchi, Executive Officer Global Partnerships, JERA
- Jacob Hansen, Director General, Fertilizers Europe
- Monika Griefhan, Chairwoman of the Board of directors & Founding Member, eFuels Alliance & Greenpeace Germany
- Ayoub Hirt, Head of Department Green Chemistry, Bioenergy and Agritech, IRESEN
Additional speakers include representatives from CF Industries, Uniper Commodities, NYK Energy Transport, Argus, and many more.
This is your opportunity to meet in person, share knowledge, gain insights, and network with your peers from across the value chain in sectors including fertilizers, marine fuels, generation fuels and industrial end-users.
Fertilizers Europe members can have a 10% discount by using the code SOFIE 2.
Book your place www.argusmedia.com/clean-ammonia-europe