Here we inform you about data processing in connection with using Fertilizers Europe Member Lounge (hereinafter referred to as the “Extranet“).
Data collection – General remarks
We, at Fertilizers Europe, take your privacy very seriously. The privacy notice below explains why we collect, store and use your personal data.
Information we collect and how we collect it
We may collect several types of information from and about Users of the Extranet, including:
- “Personal Information” that identifies a User as an individual or relates to an identifiable person. For example, this includes name, organization, title, e-mail address or other identifiers by which End-Users may be contacted online or offline. It also includes other information provided by the user when filling his profile information.
- “Other Information” that does not reveal a person’s identity or directly relate to an individual, on its own or in combination with other information we have collected, such as device information, operating system, device type, system and performance information, usage data, general geographic location, demographic information and other information.
We collect this information:
- Directly from Users when they provide it in the Extranet.
- Automatically from Users as they use the Extranet.
How we use information
We may use information that we collect or that is provided to us, including Personal Information, for any of the following purposes:
- To provide Users with information or contact you about Fertilizers Europe’s events, press releases and membership activities.
- To manage Extranet accounts, provide member services.
- To communicate with Users by e-mail.
- To better tailor Extranet experience.
- For data analysis, audits.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide your consent.
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal data we collect about you, except as described in this Privacy Notice or as we disclosed to you at the time the personal data is collected.
Recipients of the collected and processed data
Our organization’s staff and our service providers will have access to your personal data. We also impose contractual obligations on our staff and service providers relating to ensure they can only use your personal data to provide services to us and to you.
Government agencies or representatives of the law in the European Union, may also be recipients of your personal data, for the sole purposes of meeting our legal obligations.
We also hereby inform you that Extranet data is stored on the servers of Amazon, located in Ireland, within the European Union.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us.
How long we keep your personal data
We keep your personal data while you have an Extranet account with us or as long as we are providing services to you. Thereafter, we will keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary to respond to any questions, complaints or claims made by you or on your.
Portability of your personal data
You have data portability rights regarding the personal data that you provide us, understood as data that you have actively and consciously declared in order to access and use our services.
These rights can be exercised free of charge, at any time, and in particular when closing your account on the Extranet, in order to recover and keep your personal data.
In this context, we will send you your personal data, through any pertinent channels, in a commonly used and machine-readable standard open format, in accordance with industry standards.
We reserve the right to amend this policy at any moment, at our sole discretion, either in its entirety or in part. Such amendments shall come into effect once the new policy is published. Your use of the Extranet following the entry into effect of these amendments, shall constitute acknowledgement and acceptance of the new Extranet. Failing that, and if you are not in agreement with the new Charter, you should refrain from accessing the Extranet.