The Argus Fertilizer Live – Virtual Conference, spanning multiple time zones, will be attended by industry professionals throughout the fertilizer supply chain across all continents. Bringing together the global fertilizer community on the 14 - 16 October 2020, this is a truly global event.
The agenda will deliver business critical insights and content which has been split into two streams. Both agendas will run across Americas, European, Middle East, Indian and East Asian time zones.
- The Plenary agenda will focus on topics ranging from the industry’s response to covid-19, to key trade policy developments and innovations in technology use across key industry regions.
- The Added Value Fertilizers agenda addresses the latest developments, trends and market opportunities in the added value fertilizers sector.
Purchase an attendee pass to:
- Schedule up to 30 hours of video meetings with other participants across this 72-hour event.
- Benefit from access to 25+ presentations and panel discussions as well participate in live Q&A with industry leaders.
- Visit exhibitors at their virtual booths to discover the latest technological innovations and solutions.
For more information, visit the website: https://bit.ly/2ZEtoRX